This is a powerful PC based product that is made for those individuals who have the DIY mentality. The USB ELM327 not only reads your vehicles' check engine codes, but it also monitors the sensor data in real time. This scanner is the perfect product for those individuals who are interested in more than just trouble codes. The output protocol (connection to laptop) is USB.
The OBD II Software allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car's computer. This program is very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer's hard drive, and your ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides. The software supports two platforms: DOS and Windows.
It is specifically designed for reading and erasing trouble code(s) in vehicles plus it displays current sensor data. This reader works on the following protocols plus CAN-BUS vehicles:
- CAN (Controller Area Network)
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000)
- Works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant
- Reads diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer specific, and displays their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Clears trouble codes and turns off the MIL (""Check Engine"" light)
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- Displays current sensor data including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- USB ELM327 Interface
- USB Cable
- OBDII Connector Cable
- Free! Protective Case
What is OBD, and what are its benefits?
How do you know if your vehicle is OBDII compatible?
Where can I find the OBDII diagnostic socket on my car?
Warranty Period: One Year
Terms: Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost involved. We will replace the item for free.