Brand new 24V 35W 9004-2 HID KIT FOR TRUCK for your vehicle provides 3 times the light of traditional halogen headlights! This is a genuine xenon HID kit that is E4 & ISO-9001:2000 Approved, NOT those cheap ones that do nothing at all.
100% Plug-n-Play Installation!
(Read Installation Guide /Watch Installation Video)
100% Weatherproof, Waterproof and Shock Resistant! Top Quality! These kits are manufactured under the strictest quality control within an ISO-9001 certified factory. EVERY product, especially the ballast and the bulb in this24V 35W 9004-2 HID KIT FOR TRUCK have passed the most stringent specific test by the Quality Inspection Department. ALL HID kits use AC components,please click here to read why this is so important!
4300K, 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K and 12000K
Special Colors: 3000K, 15000K, blue, pink, green and purple are $5 more expensive.
- ★ 2 x 35W HID Xenon Bulbs
- ★ 2 x 24V 35W Ballasts
- ★ 2 x Secure mounting brackets
- ★ 2 x Power cables (attached to bulbs)
- ★ Zip ties and screws for installation
- ★ Installation Manual (English)
- ★ One relay harness is available.(Optional, no relay harness by default) Please click here to see the benefits with a relay harness.
BENEFITS COMPARING WITH HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS
More Light Output
A 35W HID light source produced up to 3 times the lumens at the light source when compared to a halogen bulb.
The combination of more light output and whiter color makes for better visibility in most night time driving conditions. And dramatically improved peripheral road coverage
HID lamps will last, on average over 10 times long as halogen bulbs. All these products are designed to last at least 3000 hours.
Xenon produces up to 70 percent more light outputs and a wider beam which potentially increases safety. And Xenon does not produce more glare than a halogen system.
Lack of coil in light source provides increased durability and resistance to shock and vibration. Xenon is durable, reliable and maintenance free for the life of the vehicle.
- 0.2% failure rate, compared to 5-10% failure rate of other HID Conversion kits currently out on the market, the reliability is comparable to that of OEM HIDs.
- Color temperature output has tolerance of +/- 100K, the tolerance is unnoticeable by human eyes.
- Superior lumen output compare to its competitors.
|Nominal light output
|Operational input voltage
|Maximum input current
|Maximum voltage from igniter
|Minimum voltage from igniter
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR STOCK, ALL TYPES ARE AVAILABLE